- View an example of myWheaton.
Welcome to myWheaton
- my.wheaton.edu is a place for the Wheaton Community (Students, Faculty and Staff) to come and access updated news on campus activities, access essential college services, check your email, and manage your academic and financial tasks. This secure site provides you with a customizable layout enabling you to add content (channels) that matters to you. Login and see how my.wheaton.edu can improve your college experience.
- How do I sign in?
- To log into the portal, simply enter your network ID and password into the login box on the left to gain access to my.wheaton.edu.
- Who can help?
- Students: Resnet Service Desk at (630)752-HELP ((630)752-4357, option 1)
- Faculty/Staff: IT Service Desk at (630)752-HELP ((630)752-4357, option 2)
- E-mail: IT.Service.Desk@wheaton.edu
- NOTE: Due to nightly maintenance, these systems are unavailable between the times (Central Time Zone) indicated:
- 12:00 am - 1:30 am Banner and Banner Self-service (aka BannerWeb)
- 3:00 am - 4:30 am myWheaton portal
- What's Inside?
- Banner Self-Service: Formerly known as BannerWeb. Manage your classes and submit your time cards here.
- Blackboard: Access online course materials.
- Groups: Create, manage and join group homepages for clubs, affiliations and interests.
- and much more...